viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

Correcting my classmate's post

Hi everyone

Today I'm going to correct a post of one of my classmate.  This is a post of  Christopher Bastidas. I'll do my best. 

Well, at this time, i like to talk about a little bit of me (I'd like to talk a little bit about me) I'm starting with my age (starting with my age). I have 22 years old (I'm 22 years old) and I was born on March 26, 1991 in Concepción. I have my lovely parents (I have lovely parents) of course and I have three brothers, well, one brother and two sisters, older than me. I'm studying Theory and History of Art and (,)it is an interesting career. The most part of time I spend my time reading or writing about art of course(I spend the most part of the time reading or writing about art of course ), it's not bad, but is too relaxed. I like a lot of things apart (besides) art, like video games or a lot of (and) television series and  spend  (I spend) my time playing video games or (,) going to cinema, or (,) going parties or just walk on the streets of Santiago(walking in Santiago streets) As you can see, my life is.. relaxed?(my life is… relaxed) jajaja.. do you think?(don't  you think ?)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario