viernes, 12 de julio de 2013

That's the truth

Hello everyone

Today I'm going to write about my favorite subject.
I have to confess that my favorite subject is English, I like since I was at school, I always got good grades. In my first year at the university I really wanted to take this class, but I was allowed just from the second year. So I waited, when I finally  could take english,  I decided that I didn't want to skip any level, because I did not want to wait longer.
Now I'm in third year, the classes are more spontaneous and obviously more difficult, but I do not care, I love the idea of ​​learning a language different from mine, and I love the idea of ​​traveling to other countries and be able to communicate with people without difficulty.
This year the biggest challenge  has been writing this blog, because I think is easier to me speak English than write it. That is why I try so hard to not make a lot of mistakes.

Ok guys, that is all for today, see you soon

Don't forget to comment

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario