viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

Who is she?


That little girl in the picture it’s me.
I don't remember who took this picture and I really don’t care. This picture was taken in some place in the south of Chile, during the summer holidays; I remember I was with all my family walking in there.... I can not remember how old I was, so I don't remember what year it was taken the photograph, however it is obvious that was a long time ago lol.  I chose this picture because represent a big step to me. If you look carefully you may notice that the little girl in the picture looks very shy.

And indeed she was, I used to be very shy and shameful, but that day my curiosity went further. I really wanted to get on that boat and while the rest of my family ignored me I approached the owner and asked if I could get on. Yes, I know is not a big deal, but for someone as shy as that girl was a first step… Today I'm so different than the little girl in the picture is incredible how much you can change, but that's life, we learn and overcome us, otherwise nothing would make sense.

2 comentarios:

  1. You was and you are a very beautiful child! Cheers! Karina!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aww! you are so cute in that photo (:

    ResponderEliminar