viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

Never Let Me Go

Hi !
In this oportunity, Im going to talk about Movies!.
I have to say it, I'm a movie lover.I've spent all my life watching movies, so I can’t choose just one like my favorite. However today I'm going to write about a very special movie to me.

Never Let Me Go is a British film based on the 2005 novel, Never Let Me Go, written by Kazuo Ishiguro. The film was directed by Mark Romanek and Alex Garland wrote the screenplay. It stars Carey Mulligan, Keira Knightley and Andrew Garfield.
The film centers on Kathy, Ruth and Tommy, played respectively by Mulligan, Knightley and Garfield.
They are three children Kathy, Tommy and Ruth, they spend their childhood at Hailsham, an English school. When they leave the school the terrible truth of their life is revealed to them and they must face it at the same time they face their deepest feelings of love, jealousy and betrayal that threaten to tear them apart.. The story develops in a different England, in which human beings are cloned to provide organs for transplants. Kathy and her classmates have been created to be donors, but Kathy, has already become an adult, is working temporarily as a "caregiver," someone who supports and convince donors that makes them give up their bodies and eventually undergoing death.
I love this film for the drama in it, and I’m not sure why but I feel identified with this movie, maybe it's just for the music, which by the way is amazing.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario